Download Attorney vCard
Jeanine is an associate who practices in a variety of areas, with a focus on employment law, civil litigation, and criminal defense. Prior to joining Shaheen and Gordon, Jeanine was a litigation associate at the McLane Law Firm in Manchester and clerked for justices of the New Hampshire Superior Court for two years.
While in law school, Jeanine served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Robert B. Collings, Magistrate Judge of the United States District Court, District of Massachusetts. Jeanine gained experience as an advocate before judges at the Boston Municipal Court-Dorchester Division in addition to interning with law firms in Boston and the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office.
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- New Hampshire Association for Justice
- Daniel Webster-William Batchelder American Inns of Court
Child & Family Services of New Hampshire, Board of Directors (Manchester Region).
- Shaheen and Gordon, P.A., Associate Attorney, December 2010-present
- McLane, Graf, Raulerson & Middleton, P.A., Associate Attorney, September 2009-December 2010
- New Hampshire Superior Court, Judicial Law Clerk, August 2007-August 2009
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law, 2007
Brody, Hardoon, Perkins & Kesten, Boston, MA, Full-TimeLegal Intern, May 2007-August 2007
- Segal, Roitman & Coleman, Boston, MA, Full-Time Legal Intern, December 2006-March 2007
- New Hampshire Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General, Concord, NH, Full-Time Legal Intern, May 2006-August 2006
NUSL Domestic Violence Clinic at Boston Municipal Court, Dorchester Division, Boston, MA, Clinical Course, Northeastern University School of Law, March 2006-May 2006
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts,Boston, MA, Full-Time Judicial Intern, the Honorable Robert B. Collings, December 2005-March 2006
B.A., Stonehill College,
magna cum laude, 2004; Recipient of the 2004 Joseph W. Martin Outstanding Senior Award for academic excellence and commitment to public service
New Hampshire Union Leader: KNOW THE LAW, published September 2010