Christopher Ratté has been practicing law in New Hampshire since
1998 and in Maine since 2005. His practice focuses on business law, real
estate transactions, and estate planning.
Christopher helps his business clients from acquisition or startup to the
final dissolution or sale of the business, with all of the many challenges
of owning a small business in between. His business practice includes
corporate and LLC formation, contracts, commercial leases, corporate administration,
and employment law.
In his real estate practice, Christopher represents buyers, sellers and
lenders of commercial and residential properties. He helps his clients
with zoning and land use issues, leases, easements, title defects, condominiums,
and boundary disputes. Christopher is a licensed title insurance producer
in New Hampshire and Maine.
Lastly, Christopher believes in the importance of a good estate/succession
plan for all clients, business owners, investors and families alike. Common
estate plans include wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, and healthcare
proxies and living wills. Succession plans often include partnership buy-sell/cross-purchase
agreements or stock option agreements.
- New Hampshire Bar, 1998
- United States First Circuit, 2000
- Maine Bar, 2005
Professional Associations And Memberships
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors
- Law Office of Robert V. Johnson, II, Concord, NH, 1998-1999
- Kalil & LaCount and Sentinel Title Services, Rye, NH, 1999-2006
- Ratte Law Office and Beacon Title & Escrow Services, Stratham. NH, 2007-2014
- Sklawyers, PLLC, Stratham, NH, 2014-2018
- Purchase of garden center and commercial real estate in Exeter, NH for
- Purchase of a dental office in Durham, NH for $1,240,000.
- Purchase of a hotel and commercial real estate in Old Orchard Beach, ME
- Sale of manufacturing distribution business in Barrington, NH for $7,000,000.