Cinde Warmington, a partner at Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., serves as the
chair of the Health Care Practice Group and focuses her practice on health
related business and regulatory issues. Cinde’s extensive background
in health care operations makes her uniquely qualified to assist health
care providers and businesses.
For twenty years, Cinde held both clinical and administrative roles in
health care organizations as a laboratory manager, business office manager,
chief operating officer for a preferred provider organization and as a
consultant for billing, coding and managed care contracting issues.
As an attorney, she has worked with health care providers to address general
business concerns, corporate bylaws, contracting and medical staff issues.
She has a wealth of experience in health care regulatory matters including
Stark and Anti-kickback law, licensing issues, EMTALA, fraud and abuse
issues, HIPAA, and Medicare and Medicaid billing and coding issues. Ms.
Warmington routinely assists providers in responding to government investigations
of health care fraud and abuse. With this extensive background, Cinde
is able to address both the legal requirements and the practical realities
facing health care providers.
- Juris Doctor, Franklin Pierce Law Center.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Texas, Arlington.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
- Co-Chair, New Hampshire Bar Association, Health Law Section (2007-2009)
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Hampshire Bar Association