A native of New Hampshire, Karyn conducts an active business and real estate
development and litigation practice. She graduated from Rivier College
in 1979 and received her J.D. from Franklin Pierce Law Center in 1983.
She was admitted to the practice of law in 1983, and appears in both New
Hampshire and Maine, state and federal courts.
Karyn currently works with expanding businesses, providing advice and counsel
in forming commercial enterprises, addressing corporate governance and
employment matters, and assisting with federal and state compliance issues.
She supports proactive efforts, aiding businesses with succession planning
and re-structuring closely-held businesses. She has represented clients
in virtually all aspects of real estate transactions, including commercial
lending, municipal board applications, litigation, lending regulation,
mortgage banking and administrative regulation and adjudication.
- Member of the Bar – New Hampshire
- Member of the Bar – Maine
- United States District Court for the State of New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the State of Maine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Presenter at Basic Zoning and Planning Seminar
- Member of NH Municipal and Governmental Law Section
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Chairperson of the Barrington Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Member of the Rochester Opera House Board of Directors
- Member of the New Hampshire Food Bank Advisory Committee
- Former member of the Barrington School Foundation
- B.A., Rivier College, 1979
- J.D., University of New Hampshire School of Law, 1983