Career Opportunities at Shaheen & Gordon, P.A.
As one of the largest and fastest-growing law firms in northern New England,
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. is continually looking to add experienced professionals
to our award-winning team. Below are positions we are currently looking to fill.
Interested applicants, please forward resumes and salary requirements to
our HR firm at
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., Attorneys at Law, is seeking a full-time Legal
Assistant in their Concord, NH office responsible for supporting trial
attorneys with a varied caseload of civil and criminal cases in State
and Federal Courts.
Contributions and Responsibilities
- Open and close files
- Manage attorneys’ calendars
- Management of Civil and Criminal Files
- Preparation of general correspondence
- Draft basic motions
- Monitor deadlines
- Coordinate depositions
- Assist with discovery and document management
- Serve and file legal papers in the correct court and familiarity with electronic
filing systems in both State and Federal Court
- Must have excellent communication skills via email, phone, and in person
with clients, court staff and opposing counsel
- Must be highly organized with an ability to prepare case files for attorneys
to use at court hearings
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Adobe, scanning
and maintaining electronic files
- Accurate filing and copying
Applicants must possess a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum
of 3 - 5 years of legal assistant experience. The ability to work independently,
under time pressure and prioritize multiple tasks is required. Attention
to detail and proofreading skills are a must have. We look forward to
welcoming someone who takes pride in their work, is enthusiastic and flexible
and who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. Experience in criminal
and civil litigation is required.
Shaheen & Gordon presents a pleasant, supportive, challenging, non-smoking
work environment. Salary commensurate with experience, with excellent
benefits including a 401K plan.
Please email your resume, cover letter (including salary requirements)
and references to: