Career Opportunities at Shaheen & Gordon, P.A.
As one of the largest and fastest-growing law firms in northern New England,
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. is continually looking to add experienced professionals
to our award-winning team. Below are positions we are currently looking to fill.
Interested applicants, please forward resumes and salary requirements to
our HR firm at
PERSONAL INJURY ASSISTANT
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., Attorneys at Law, is seeking a Personal Injury
Legal Assistant with 3 to 5 years’ experience in their Dover, NH
office. To be successful in this role the candidate must demonstrate the
ability to work as a member of a team, in addition to working independently.
- Management of Personal Injury Files
- Preparation of general correspondence
- Preparation of Motions and Objections
- Requesting Medical Records
- Organization and review of Medical Records
- Have solid knowledge of Court Rules and all discovery deadlines
- Have NH Superior Court and U.S. District Court filing experience
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc.
In addition, excellent secretarial skills, the ability to multi-task and
work independently and under pressure, communicate clearly, as well as
being organized and able to prioritize is required. Attention to detail
and proofreading skills are a must have. We look forward to welcoming
someone who takes pride in their work, is enthusiastic, flexible and who
will thrive in a fast paced environment. Experience is required.
Shaheen & Gordon presents a pleasant, supportive, challenging, non-smoking
work environment. Salary commensurate with experience, with excellent
benefits including a 401K plan and a 125 Cafeteria Plan. Please email
your resume, cover letter (including salary requirements) and references
Please email your resume, cover letter (including salary requirements)
and references to: