New Hampshire Immigration Lawyers

Call (603) 266-5046 for Knowledgeable & Skilled Legal Representation

Whether you need a certain visa to live or work in the United States or are facing deportation proceedings, going through the complex U.S. immigration process alone can be quite daunting. Not only do these issues impact one individual, but also an entire family. To avoid making any mistakes on your immigration forms or getting deported from the United States, you need an experienced attorney on your side.

At Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., we are dedicated to guiding you through the intricacies of the legal process to get the results and justice you desire. Our New Hampshire immigration attorneys can review your case, determine all your legal options, and create effective and personalized legal solutions for the challenges you face. In addition to helping individuals, we also provide legal immigration services to businesses and higher education institutions.

How We Can Help

Since immigration laws and policies are ever-changing, having our firm protect your rights, best interests, and future can be important. We handle a wide range of applications and petitions, advise our clients at all stages of the immigration process, prepare all the paperwork, assemble the required materials, and ensure everything is done in a timely manner.

The following are some types of immigration cases we handle:

  • Green card – This type of visa allows lawful permanent residence in the country.
  • Marriage visa – These visas allow spouses to live and work in the United States permanently.
  • Employment visas – These types of visas allow you to work in the United States and your family to live with you.
  • Business visas – These visas allow businesses to hire skilled foreign nationals, whether permanently or for a short duration.
  • Education visas – These visas enable international students to attend an academic program or English Language Program, and higher education institutions to enroll them.
  • U.S. citizenship (naturalization) – Green card holders can apply for U.S. citizenship if they’ve been a lawful permanent resident for five years (or three years if married to a U.S. citizen).
  • Cancellation of removal – If you are facing deportation or removal proceedings, our firm can help.

Ready to Provide Experienced Legal Help Today

We understand how stressful and confusing the U.S. immigration system can be. Fortunately, we know what it takes to help our clients get the best possible results.

Do not hesitate to contact us at (603) 266-5046 to let us review your case today.

Our Distinguishing Awards & Honors