Medicare and Medicaid
Who is eligible?
Medicare and Medicaid are two services provided health services to individuals
that are unable to obtain benefits on their own. If you are interested
in applying for one of these beneficial programs or have questions regarding
your eligibility, it is important that you work with an attorney from
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. Our team of dedicated legal professionals will
aggressively fight to help you obtain the benefits that you deserve.
Medicare is a service provided to elderly individuals aged 65 and older.
This is a federally funded program that is covered under Social Security
benefits and provides multiple benefits such as:
- Part A of Medicare includes hospital insurance which helps pay for hospital
stays and all that they encompass, including meals, testing and rooms
- Part B is known as supplementary medical insurance that pays for a number
of services including doctor and hospital visits, dialysis, x-rays and
tests, chemotherapy and ocular correction among many other services
- Medicare Part C can allow individuals to choose custom plans and medical
providers that work best with their situation
- Medicare Part D can be provided to individuals through private insurance
companies and does come at a monetary cost
Low-income families and financially strapped individuals may be eligible
to receive Medicaid benefits. These benefits are provided through the
state and include the following services:
- Hospital visits and doctor's visits
- Family planning and birth control services including midwifery
- Medical supplies and hospice services
- Rural health clinics
- X-rays and lab work
Attorney for SSD Benefits in New Hampshire
If you are interested in obtaining any of the services provided by the
state of New Hampshire or the federal government, it is recommended that
you contact an attorney before starting the application process. By working
with our team, we can help you decipher all medical rules and regulations
as well the local and federal laws.
Contact Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. to speak with a Social Security disability
lawyer and discuss your situation today!
Social Security Disability Attorneys