Alex is a member of the firm’s litigation and health care teams. Alex focuses his health care practice on assisting providers in regulatory compliance, contracting, provider transition, and litigation. Before joining the firm in the summer of 2016, Alex served as a law clerk for the Massachusetts Division of Administrative Law Appeals
Alex graduated from Boston University School of Law in 2015 with a concentration in health law. During law school, Alex interned at the New Hampshire Office of the Attorney General, the East Boston Neighborhood Health Center, and Minuteman Health, Inc., a Boston-based health insurance company.
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- New York
- B.A., University of New Hampshire, magna cum laude 2012
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, cum laude; Health Law Concentration with Honors; Note Editor, American Journal of Law & Medicine, 2015
- Note, The Medical Marijuana Catch-22: How the Federal Monopoly on Marijuana Research Unfairly Handicaps the Rescheduling Movement, 41 AM. J. L. & MED. 190 (2015).