Brittani Schanstine works with clients in a range of practice areas, including personal injury, family law, employment and business law. She provides support and legal assistance to help individuals and business clients overcome their unique challenges.
Prior to joining Shaheen & Gordon, Brittani worked as an associate at the firm of Michael Best & Friedrich LLP in Milwaukee, WI—an Am Law Top 200 firm—where she performed invaluable research and casework, as well as aided in trial preparation. She also served as a law clerk at MillerCoors, where she helped assess and ensure compliance with alcoholic beverage laws and regulations.
While acting as a legal volunteer at the Milwaukee Justice Center Family Forms Assistance Clinic, Brittani gained experience helping clients meet their goals in sensitive family law matters, including divorce and custody.
Brittani graduated magna cum laude from Marquette University Law School, where she served as comment editor for the Marquette Law Review. She earned her undergraduate degree in political science and legal studies from the University of Wisconsin.
- New Hampshire Bar
- State Bar of Wisconsin
Education and Career
- B.A., University of Wisconsin, 2014
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2020
- Magna cum laude
- Comment Editor, Marquette Law Review
- Law Clerk, MillerCoors, LLC, 2018–2019
- Summer Associate, Michael Best & Friedrich, LLP, 2019
- Associate Attorney, Shaheen & Gordon, 2021–present
Professional and Community Involvement
- Legal Volunteer, Milwaukee Justice Center Family Forms Assistance Clinic
Recognition and Honors
- Comment Editor, Marquette Law Review, 2019–2020
- Graduated magna cum laude from Marquette University Law School