Carole practices in the Elder Law, Estate Planning, Probate, and Trust Group. She focuses on helping individuals and families achieve their goals and solidify their legacies. Carole is licensed in New Hampshire and Alaska.
From updated estate planning to complicated probate administration, Carole brings the same professionalism and compassion to every client and situation. Clients can be assured their most important affairs will be handled carefully, and in a cost-effective matter.
Prior to joining Shaheen & Gordon, Carole practiced in Alaska, with the Office of Public Advocacy and the Alaska Public Defender Agency. She is a member of New Hampshire Bar Association’s Class of 2018-2019 Leadership Academy and the New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association’s Leadership Academy
- Alaska Bar Association
- B.A. University of Pennsylvania, 2004
- J.D. University of Wisconsin Law School, 2010
- Assistant Public Defender, Criminal Section, Alaska Public Defender Agency, 2010 – 2012
- Assistant Public Defender, Civil Section, Alaska Public Defender Agency, 2012 –2013
- Supervisor and Assistant Public Advocate, Office of Public Advocacy, 2013 – 2014
- Assistant Public Defender, Civil Section, Alaska Public Defender Agency, 2014 – 2017
- Attorney, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., 2019 - Present
Professional & Community Involvement
- Oyster River Parents and Preschoolers (ORPP), 2018 - Present
- United Way of the Greater Seacoast, Seacoast Community Ambassador, 2018
- Southeast Alaska ICWA Conference, 2014 and 2016
- Alaska Legal Services Corporation, Vice President, Board of Directors, 2015 – 2017
- Children’s Museum of New Hampshire, Board Member, 2019-Present
- New Hampshire Bar Association’s Committee on Gender Equality, 2019