Cinde Warmington focuses her practice on health-related business and regulatory issues. Cinde’s extensive background in health care operations makes her uniquely qualified to assist health care providers and businesses.
Cinde served as a partner at Shaheen & Gordon and chair of the Healthcare Practice Group until she was elected to New Hampshire’s Executive Council, District 2 in 2020. She now serves as counsel to the firm.
As an attorney, she has worked with health care providers to address general business concerns, corporate bylaws, contracting and medical staff issues. She has a wealth of experience in health care regulatory matters including Stark and Anti-kickback law, licensing issues, EMTALA, fraud and abuse issues, HIPAA, and Medicare and Medicaid billing and coding issues. Ms. Warmington routinely assists providers in responding to government investigations of health care fraud and abuse. With this extensive background, Cinde is able to address both the legal requirements and the practical realities facing health care providers.
- Juris Doctor, Franklin Pierce Law Center.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Texas, Arlington.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
- Co-Chair, New Hampshire Bar Association, Health Law Section (2007-2009)
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Hampshire Bar Association
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Each case is different and case results referred to in this website are not intended to be, nor should they be understood as, a representation that equivalent results will be achieved in any given case.
Successfully defended a provider against a claim for Medicare overpayments in excess of two million dollars.