Emma is a member of the firm’s Trusts, Estates, & Guardianships practice group. She enjoys working with clients of all backgrounds to ensure that their estate planning goals are met both during and after their lifetimes.
Emma takes an individualized approach to meeting client goals. She understands the personal nature of estate planning, and her experience working with families gives her a compassionate touch when helping clients who may be unsure about developing a will or who have just lost a loved one and need help with the probate process. Emma’s calm and reassuring nature puts clients at ease in the often emotionally charged situations that arise in estate and probate law.
Emma’s previous experience with the New Hampshire Trust Docket gives her unique insight into how complex trust administration matters are handled at the trial level. Because she has seen what issues can arise in court, she is able to avoid similar issues when creating an estate plan for a client.
Prior to joining Shaheen & Gordon, Emma practiced family law and estate planning at Morneau Law. She graduated from the University of New Hampshire’s School of Law as a Daniel Webster Scholar.
- New Hampshire State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
Education and Career
- Plymouth State University — 2016
- University of New Hampshire, School of Law — 2019
- Clerk, New Hampshire Trust Docket — 2019
- Staff Attorney, Morneau Law — 2019–2020
- Associate Attorney, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. — 2020–present
Professional and Community Involvement
- Humane Society for Greater Nashua — Board of Trustees
Recognition and Honors
- Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program
- Who Gets Fido in the Divorce? — Pet Custody CLE