Michelle Bouchard is a member of the firm’s Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Practice Group, which stands up for the rights of people injured by the negligence of others and workers who have been injured on the job.
She brings a thoughtful and thorough approach to make sure clients are treated fairly and are able to achieve peace of mind. Michelle’s background in research plays a key role when it comes to gathering evidence, conducting discovery and remaining current with the sometimes dramatic changes in the laws regarding these types of cases.
Michelle graduated from Suffolk University Law School in 2017, where she served as President of the Women’s Law Association from 2015-2016 and as a clinical student in Boston Juvenile Court from 2016-2017.
Prior to joining Shaheen & Gordon, Michelle was a Staff Attorney in the Public Records Division of the Office of the Secretary of the Commonwealth (Boston, MA), where she heard administrative appeals and issued written decisions related to public records disputes. Michelle has also served as a Law Clerk for the Massachusetts Department of Criminal Justice Information Services and the firm of Rawson Merrigan and Litner, LLP.
Michelle is a native of Hollis, NH and enjoys indoor cycling, snowboarding, concerts, and meditation.
- New Hampshire Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- Massachusetts Bar
Education & Career
- B.A., Elon University, 2014
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2017
- Law Clerk, Massachusetts Department of Criminal Justice Information Services, 2016-2017
- Staff Attorney, Public Records Division, Office of the Secretary of the Commonwealth, 2017-2019
- Associate Attorney, Shaheen & Gordon, 2019-Present
Professional & Community Involvement
- Boston Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta International Fraternity
Recognition & Honors
- Trustee Scholarship Recipient, Suffolk University Law School, 2014-2017
- Over 100 Pro Bono Hours Recognition, Suffolk University Law School, 2017