Morgan Eastman is a member of the firm’s family law department. She represents clients facing a wide array of family law issues by providing them with support and legal assistance.
Through her direct client experiences, she understands the importance of listening and being client centered. She has a passion for aiding clients in a compassionate and trauma-informed manner.
Morgan graduated from the University of New Hampshire’s Franklin Pierce School of Law. While in law school, she externed at the City of Manchester Office of the City Solicitor, where she worked with cases in the domestic violence, criminal, and civil units. Morgan also externed at the Victim Rights Law Center, where she helped to provide legal services to survivors of sexual assault in education, employment, and privacy matters.
Education and Career
- B.S., Florida State University, 2018
- J.D., University of New Hampshire, Franklin Pierce School of Law, 2021
- Summer Rudman Fellow, 2020
- Fundraising and Events Coordinator, Public Interest Coalition
- Legal Extern, City of Manchester Office of the City Solicitor, 2020
- Legal Extern, Victim Rights Law Center, 2020–2021
- Associate Attorney, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., 2021–present
Professional and Community Involvement
- Title IX Guidance for the New Hampshire College Consortium, 2020—Assisted the New Hampshire College Consortium in drafting guidance for the 2020 Title IX regulations.