Tim is a member of the firm’s litigation team.
Over the course of his career, Tim has seen first-hand how a legal case can affect someone's life and works to ensure that he explores every issue available to a client to bring the case to a good conclusion. He is passionate about his work and brings a high level of attention to detail and creativity to his cases.
Prior to joining Shaheen and Gordon, Tim worked in Juneau, Alaska, where he worked as a trial attorney with the Alaska Public Defender Agency for six years. During that time, Tim represented clients at the trial, post-trial, and appellate level in cases ranging from minor in possession of alcohol to homicide and everything in between. In addition to hundreds of contested hearings and successful litigation of complex motions, Tim's experience includes more than three dozen trials.
Before joining the public defender’s office, he had completed a judicial clerkship at the Superior Court in Kodiak, Alaska, for Hon. Judge Steve Cole.
Tim received his undergraduate degree from Duquesne University in 2007. In 2010, he graduated from Temple University’s Beasley School of Law, where he completed Temple Law’s nationally-renowned Integrated Trial Advocacy Program.
- Member of the Bar - Alaska (2010)
- Member of the Bar - New Hampshire (2016)
- Member of the Bar - Maine (2019)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Alaska Association of Criminal Defender Lawyers
- Former Principal tuba of the Juneau Symphony Orchestra and JSO Brass Quintet. Served as Brass Section leader for two years.