Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., Attorneys at Law, is seeking an energetic and creative full-time Marketing Coordinator / Graphic Designer who will work closely with the Marketing Manager to expand the firm’s in-house capabilities. This position’s location may be flexible depending on the candidate’s preference, but would be based in the one of the firm’s New Hampshire offices (Concord, Dover, or Nashua) with some office-to-office travel, including to our Portland, ME and Peterborough, NH offices.
The ideal candidate may be a recent college graduate or someone ready to kick-start a career in marketing with a growing organization. Although there is a focus on filling graphic design needs, this position offers a unique opportunity to be involved in nearly every aspect of the marketing and communications industry.
At Shaheen & Gordon, we live our brand: It’s different here. We’re not a typical law firm. We take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. We care about our clients. We invest in our communities. We know that our employees make all the difference, and we treat them accordingly. We’re excited to welcome the right person to our team to fill this role.
- Design and production of visual assets, including print and other advertisements, social media graphics, and brand collateral
- Collaboration with marketing manager on brainstorming new ideas to promote the firm’s services and brand
- Assist with content strategy, development, posting, and monitoring for all social media platforms
- Assist with coordination of firm sponsorship activities and partner organizations
- Attend sponsorship and marketing events to act as a brand ambassador
- Assist with internal communications and employee engagement efforts
- Assist with pulling recurring reports for analysis of marketing performance
- Assist with other day-to-day marketing activities as needed
- Maintain database of image and video files
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong computer skills and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Must have proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Must have strong attention to detail, organizational ability, and be able to multi-task
- Must be willing to accept and incorporate constructive feedback
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Must have a professional and friendly attitude
- Familiarity with web design (knowledge of basic HTML and CSS) and social media platforms is a plus.
- Familiarity with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing or reporting software is a plus.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing or graphic design
Shaheen & Gordon is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws in all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, and layoff.
Shaheen & Gordon presents a pleasant, supportive, challenging, non-smoking work environment. Salary commensurate with experience, with excellent benefits including health insurance, flexible spending account, and 401(k) plan, with firm match. Please email your cover letter, resume and references. EOE