Rights of Injured Workers
New Hampshire Workers' Compensation Lawyers
Did you know that after an injury, you have rights? You have the right to receive workers' compensation in a timely manner and the right to benefits that can help you heal and move forward. Most people are unsure of what they will be able to obtain and how they will be able to go about receiving their benefits, but when you work with an attorney from Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., you can rest assured that we will fight for your workers' compensation benefits.
If your compensation gets denied, you can count on our team to help you appeal the benefits as well. Contact Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. to speak with an attorney right away! Your rights after an accident include:
- The right to obtain medical care by a physician that you choose
- The right to medical care being paid for
- The right to return the position you left or be provided vocational training to help you obtain another position in the event that you cannot return to your job
- The right to receive a portion of their paid salary as a part of the disability benefits, both permanent and temporary
- The right to be treated with respect and dignity by physicians, care providers and employer
There are many other rights that you are entitled to and if you feel that your rights are being violated in any manner, it is important that you work with an attorney to help you obtain the best available outcome for your case.
Being injured is difficult and especially when your rights are being taken away from you and your family. Do not hesitate to work with our team after an accident.
You deserve representation!
At our firm, we have helped countless clients receive the best available outcomes for their cases. We pride ourselves in aggressively defending our client's needs and upholding their rights after an accident. If you have questions or concerns regarding your benefits after an accident, do not hesitate to contact a workers' compensation attorney from Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., as soon as possible. We have been able to successfully assist our clients in receiving the representation that they deserve.
Our team of dedicated lawyers will fight for your rights! Contact the firm today to speak with an attorney regarding your situation.
HELP US HELP YOU!
There are some important steps you can take to help us help you:
- Speak with one of our attorneys right away. As time goes by, the insurance company may take steps to prejudice your claim, and valuable evidence may disappear.
- Revisit your medical provider so any on-going complaints can be documented. Make sure your doctor completes the Workers' Compensation Medical Form.
- When you work with your workers' comp attorney, be up front and honest about any pre-existing medical conditions.
“I would like to thank the Law Firm of Shaheen and Gordon, specifically Attorney O’Connor and Paralegal Chilton.”- Rob E.
“I wish you had been on my side in 1996, my life would have turned out significantly different.”- Theodore W.
“She was professional, thoughtful, and kept in constant contact throughout the litigation process.”- Tom R.
Workers’ Compensation Lump Sum Settlement for Worker with Permanent Lower Back Injury $335 Thousand
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. represented a gentleman who injured his back while lifting heavy materials at work.
Lump Sum Settlement for Injured Ambulance Worker $220 Thousand
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A.'s client suffered a knee injury at work which required multiple surgeries culminating in a total knee replacement.
Lump Sum Settlement and Fully Favorable Social Security Disability Award $87.5 Thousand
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. represented a gentleman who fractured his hip when a defective chair collapsed at work.
Lump Sum Settlement for a Police Officer Injured in High Speed Chase $80 Thousand
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. represented a police officer who sustained multiple serious injuries while in the line of duty.
Committed to Your Peace of Mind
A Record of Achievement
Connected to Our Community
Unique Legal Experience
Fearless Legal Advocacy