Anthony is a member of our personal injury team. He concentrates his practice on representing individuals who have been seriously injured as a result of the neglect of others. In particular, Anthony often handles personal injury cases involving nursing home/elder abuse, asbestos/mesothelioma and other toxic torts, traumatic brain injury, products liability, and other catastrophic injuries.
Prior to joining Shaheen & Gordon, Anthony spent four years practicing as a litigation associate for a nationally recognized trial firm in Honolulu, where he gained substantial litigation and trial experience. As he began handling many cases stemming from abuse at assisted living facilities, he became involved in providing community outreach about elder abuse and writing on the issue. Having been raised in New Hampshire, he appreciates the opportunity to now help those who have been injured in his home state.
- Member of the Bar - New Hampshire
- Member of the Bar - Maine
- Member of the Bar - Hawaii
- Member of the Bar - Vermont
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaii
Education and Career
- B.S. Southern New Hampshire University, 2008
- J.D. University of New Hampshire School of Law, 2013
- Associate Attorney, Galiher DeRobertis Waxman: 2013-2017
- Associate Attorney, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. 2017-2019
- Partner, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. 2020-Present
Professional and Community Involvement
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Hawaii Bar Association
- Hawaii Association for Justice (former member of the Executive Board)
- American Association for Justice Nursing Home Litigation Group
- New Hampshire Association for Justice, Board of Governors
Recognition & Honors
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Concord for the category of “Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, 2022
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Each case is different and case results referred to in this website are not intended to be, nor should they be understood as, a representation that equivalent results will be achieved in any given case.
- Represented victim of kidnapping and rape in suit against treatment center that released the accused. Read more in the Boston Herald.
- Representing family of a 24-year-old who died after being held in jail and failed to receive appropriate access to care. Read more in the Union Leader.
- Representing victim who had his leg severed by a guardrail in a car accident. A design defect in ET-plus guardrails by Trinity Highway Products could have caused this and other similar injuries across the state. Read more in the Union Leader.
- Representing clients exposed to asbestos who were diagnosed with mesothelioma. Read about efforts to lobby against a proposed NH bill related to asbestos litigation.