Anthony is a member of our personal injury team. He concentrates his practice on representing individuals who have been seriously injured or killed as a result of the neglect of others. Anthony is involved in complex personal injury litigation in a broad array of case types, including sexual assault, municipal liability, Section 1983 litigation, product liability, nursing home abuse, crashworthiness liability, and toxic torts such as asbestos. His practice also spans an array of geographic regions as he is licensed in five states, including Hawaii, and three federal courts.
Anthony is also co-chair of our YDC Victim Compensation Group. He helped obtain the first YDC settlement for one of our clients and remains at the forefront of the YDC Settlement Fund.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Each case is different and case results referred to in this website are not intended to be, nor should they be understood as, a representation that equivalent results will be achieved in any given case.
- Representing victims of abuse at New Hampshire’s Youth Development Center (YDC). Reached the first settlement for a YDC victim through the legislative fund after working with the state to ensure the fund meets victims’ needs. Read more.
- Represented victim of kidnapping and rape in suit against treatment center that released the accused. Read more in the Boston Herald.
- Represented family of a 24-year-old who died after being held in jail and failed to receive appropriate access to care. Read more in the Union Leader.
- Represented victim who had his leg severed by a guardrail in a car accident. A design defect in ET-plus guardrails by Trinity Highway Products could have caused this and other similar injuries across the state. Read more in the Union Leader.
- Representing clients exposed to asbestos who were diagnosed with mesothelioma. Read about efforts to lobby against a proposed NH bill related to asbestos litigation.
- Member of the Bar - New Hampshire
- Member of the Bar - Maine
- Member of the Bar - Hawaii
- Member of the Bar - Vermont
- Member of the Bar - Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaii
- United States District Court for the District of Vermont
Education and Career
- B.S. Southern New Hampshire University, 2008
- J.D. University of New Hampshire School of Law, 2013
- Associate Attorney, Galiher DeRobertis Waxman: 2013-2017
- Associate Attorney, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. 2017-2019
- Partner, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. 2020-Present
Professional and Community Involvement
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Hawaii Bar Association
- Hawaii Association for Justice (former member of the Executive Board)
- American Association for Justice Nursing Home Litigation Group
- New Hampshire Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- Community Action Partnership of Strafford County, Board Member
Recognition and Honors
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Concord for the category of “Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, 2022