Anthony is a member of our personal injury team. He concentrates his practice on representing individuals who have been seriously injured as a result of the neglect of others. In particular, Anthony often handles personal injury cases involving nursing home/elder abuse, asbestos/mesothelioma and other toxic torts, traumatic brain injury, products liability, and other catastrophic injuries.
Prior to joining Shaheen & Gordon, Anthony spent four years practicing as a litigation associate for a nationally recognized trial firm in Honolulu, where he gained substantial litigation and trial experience. As he began handling many cases stemming from abuse at assisted living facilities, he became involved in providing community outreach about elder abuse and writing on the issue. Having been raised in New Hampshire, he appreciates the opportunity to now help those who have been injured in his home state.
- Member of the Bar - New Hampshire
- Member of the Bar - Hawaii
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaii
- B.S. Southern New Hampshire University, 2008
- J.D. University of New Hampshire School of Law, 2013
- Associate Attorney, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. 2017-present
- Associate Attorney, Galiher DeRobertis Waxman: 2013-2017
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Hawaii Bar Association
- Hawaii Association for Justice (former member of the Executive Board)
- American Association for Justice Nursing Home Litigation Group
- New Hampshire Association for Justice, Board of Governors