Christine brings substantial experience to Shaheen & Gordon’s Litigation Team, focusing her practice on personal injury and consumer protection litigation. She is Co-Chair of the firm’s Anti-Discrimination and Diversity Committee.
Clients rely on her history of success with plaintiffs’ litigation in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts. Since joining the firm in 1998, Christine has successfully litigated and/or resolved a variety of personal injury cases involving: Automobile Accidents, Slips and Falls, Wrongful Death, Product Liability, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceuticals.
Christine handles numerous cases in Multi District Litigation (MDL) across the country involving medical devices and pharmaceuticals such as Depuy/Johnson & Johnson Pinnacle Metal-on-Metal Hips, Zimmer Durom Hips, and Xarelto.
Christine also handles class action consumer protection cases in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts against multimillion-dollar companies who engage in unfair & deceptive acts at the expense of consumers. Christine has been dedicated to individual consumers’ rights for many years. On March 21, 2007, Christine argued at the New Hampshire Supreme Court and obtained a ground-breaking victory for New Hampshire Consumers in a class action consumer protection claim against United States Tobacco Corporation for their unfair and deceptive acts and unfair methods of competition. This victory for New Hampshire citizens serves to protect citizens’ rights and deter future wrongful behavior by corporations.
Christine is currently working with a team of lawyers in a class action case against TelexFree and others who supported the company such as banks and payroll processors, lawyers and accountants for running a Ponzi scheme that defrauded victims across the United States. Shaheen & Gordon was appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Interim Executive Committee in this matter.
- Member of the Bar –New Hampshire
- Member of the Bar –Maine
- Member of the Bar –Massachusetts
- Member of the Bar –U.S. District Court, District of N.H.
- Member of the Bar –U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- Member of the Bar –U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- Member of the Bar – U.S. Claims Court
Professional and Community Involvement
- New Hampshire Association for Justice (NHAJ)
- Strafford County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- AAJ Women’s Law Caucus
- Board Member, Newburyport Boys Basketball Association
- B.A. Bowdoin College, 1986
- M.S. University of Massachusetts, 1989
- J.D. Northeastern University, 1995
- Attorney, United States Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, 1995-1996
- New Hampshire Superior Court Law Clerk 1996-1998
- Associate, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. 1998-2006
- Shareholder, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. 2007- present
- Co-Chair of the Anti-Discrimination and Diversity Committee
Recognition & Honors
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America since 2019