Christopher Ratté has been practicing law in New Hampshire since 1998 and in Maine since 2005. His practice focuses on business law, real estate transactions, and estate planning.
Christopher helps his business clients from acquisition or startup to the final dissolution or sale of the business, with all of the many challenges of owning a small business in between. His business practice includes corporate and LLC formation, contracts, commercial leases, corporate administration, and employment law.
In his real estate practice, Christopher represents buyers, sellers and lenders of commercial and residential properties. He helps his clients with zoning and land use issues, leases, easements, title defects, condominiums, and boundary disputes. Christopher is a licensed title insurance producer in New Hampshire and Maine.
Lastly, Christopher believes in the importance of a good estate/succession plan for all clients, business owners, investors and families alike. Common estate plans include wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, and healthcare proxies and living wills. Succession plans often include partnership buy-sell/cross-purchase agreements or stock option agreements.
- New Hampshire Bar, 1998
- United States First Circuit, 2000
- Maine Bar, 2005
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors
- Law Office of Robert V. Johnson, II, Concord, NH, 1998-1999
- Kalil & LaCount and Sentinel Title Services, Rye, NH, 1999-2006
- Ratte Law Office and Beacon Title & Escrow Services, Stratham. NH, 2007-2014
- Sklawyers, PLLC, Stratham, NH, 2014-2018
- Purchase of garden center and commercial real estate in Exeter, NH for $2,100,000.
- Purchase of a dental office in Durham, NH for $1,240,000.
- Purchase of a hotel and commercial real estate in Old Orchard Beach, ME for $3,700,000.
- Sale of manufacturing distribution business in Barrington, NH for $7,000,000.