Faith Park serves as “of counsel” to Shaheen & Gordon.
Faith focuses her practice on corporate, finance, technology transfer, and healthcare operational and transactional matters. Faith also provides legal representation for business buyers and sellers. She brings a personalized approach to understanding the challenges each organization faces and leverages her experience to find the best solutions.
Previously, Faith has worked at large firms in Chicago and Boston where she served as counsel to entrepreneurs and venture capital firms. Her experience includes advising clients on corporate governance, employment matters, and investor relations.
In her free time, Faith is involved in community programs benefitting the youth and senior citizens of her community. She is also fluent in Korean.
Education and Career
- B.A., The University of Chicago
- J.D., The University of Chicago
- Associate, Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg, LLP
- Counsel, Goulston & Storrs, P.C.
- Of Counsel, Shaheen & Gordon, 2023 – present
Professional and Community Involvement
- Volunteer for KIND organization (Kids in Need of Defense)
- Counsel to entrepreneurs and venture capital firms
- Counsel on numerous business purchases and sales
- Negotiated collaboration agreements, technology license agreements, research agreements and consulting services agreement among teaching hospitals, industry and academia
- Assist target companies and investors in private equity financings
- Advise clients on corporate governance, employment matters, and investor relations
- Handle various technology transfer issues regarding trademark and domain name matters including assignments and licenses
- Represents numerous business sellers and purchasers