Faye R. Goldberg’s practice focuses primarily in the area of family law, including divorce, legal separation, parenting rights and responsibilities and post-divorce matters. She began practicing law in 1986 at Casassa and Ryan in Hampton, New Hampshire where she continued to practice for the next 30 years. While there, Faye’s practice also focused on family law.
Faye continues to represent clients at mediation, settlement negotiations and in all phases of litigation. Her practice is concentrated in complex domestic relations and parenting disputes. She has substantial experience in cases dealing in both large and small marital estates, including those with residential and commercial properties, closely-held businesses, trusts and pensions, as well as alimony, insurance and other related matters. Many of her cases also include contested issues involving children in divorce and paternity cases, such as residential placement, parenting schedules, co-parenting and child support.
In her practice, Faye works closely with other professionals in areas such as real estate, parenting abilities, retirement benefits, financial planning, tax implications and business valuations, to assure that each client is provided comprehensive representation tailored to his or her unique case.
- Member of the Bar – New Hampshire
- Member of the Bar – Maine
- U.S. District Court of New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court of Maine
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Women's Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Maine Bar Association
- Founding Member of American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators
- Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts
- Suffolk University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Suffolk University Law Review, Note Editor
- Note: Child Support Enforcement: Balancing Increased Federal Involvement with Procedural Due Process