Julianne Plourde is a member of the firm’s family law practice group. She has a passion for supporting families through times of conflict and helping victims of domestic violence.
Julianne graduated from the University of New Hampshire’s prestigious Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program, which provides a client-ready legal education. In addition to her family law focus, Julianne has experience handling matters related to estate planning and probate, providing a cross-disciplinary perspective that helps her meet clients’ goals.
To offer clients the approach that’s best suited to their situation, Julianne is trained in Collaborative Divorce, an out-of-court divorce process that relies on negotiation. She has also completed Domestic Violence Emergency (DOVE) training and has experience representing clients through the New Hampshire DOVE project.
- New Hampshire Bar
- United States District Court, District of New Hampshire
Education and Career
- B.A., Saint Anselm College, 2020
- J.D., University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, 2023
- Associate, Shaheen & Gordon, 2023 – present
Professional And Community Involvement
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
Recognition and Honors
- Domestic Violence Emergency Program Training (DOVE)
- Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Divorce Training