Kirsten Allen is a member of Shaheen & Gordon’s business law group. She works with business clients on a range of matters, focusing on understanding their challenges and providing thoughtful advice, solutions, and litigation services when needed.
Kirsten also has experience in healthcare law, civil litigation, personal injury, and insurance matters. Her broad range of knowledge allows her to provide a unique perspective for clients.
Prior to joining Shaheen & Gordon, Kirsten gained litigation experience at another New Hampshire law firm and served as a research associate at the University of New Hampshire Institute for Health Policy and Practice.
Kirsten has served on the board of the Domestic and Sexual Violence Project at UNH Law. In 2018, Kirsten was awarded the New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association Winnie McLaughlin Scholarship based on her community service focused on advancing women in society.
- New Hampshire State Bar
- New Hampshire Federal Court
- B.F.A., cum laude, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- J.D., cum laude, University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire
- Health Law and Policy Certificate
- Legal Resident, Vapotherm, Inc,
- Legal Resident, Elliot Health System
- Research Associate, University of New Hampshire Institute for Health Policy and Practice
- Litigation Attorney, Hage Hodes Attorneys at Law
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, New Hampshire Bar Association
- Member, New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
Recognition and Honors
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association Winnie McLaughlin Scholarship, based on community service focused on advancing women in society.