Manchester Personal Injury Lawyers
Protecting the Rights of Those Injured in New Hampshire
Has someone else’s negligence caused you injury? If so, you may have grounds for a personal injury case, which may result in financial compensation.
At Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., we know that when a negligent party hurts you, it can sting in more ways than one. For starters, you may be stuck with tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical debt, while your regular bills pile up. If you must take time off work to heal, lost wages can make it nearly impossible to stay on top of everything. That’s why our trial-ready lawyers are prepared to put their all into fighting for you.
We have 40 years of experience in protecting the rights of those wronged throughout Northern New England. No matter whether you need legal representation for a personal injury case involving a life-changing injury or a less severe injury, we will fight with your best interests at heart.
Call (603) 635-4099 to get your free consultation with a Manchester personal injury lawyer at our firm. We will work to recover your full and fair compensation.
Why Choose Shaheen & Gordon, P.A.?
Our personal injury attorneys are known for recovering compensation in the millions for our clients. Not only do our clients have the support of our proven trial team, but they also have access to our vast pool of resources. This includes other highly trained experts and investigators. Our client-focused, results-driven approach has resulted in some of the following case results:
- $1.7 million for a client who suffered severe, permanent injuries in a tractor-trailer accident;
- $1.5 million for a client severely injured in a fall from an unsafe second-floor sliding door;
- $1.05 million for a client injured after being exposed to a dangerous drug.
When you are ready to exercise your legal rights, contact our Manchester office online.
We Accept a Variety of Personal Injury Cases
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A.’s attorney team has the resources to take on personal injury cases of all sizes and scopes, including but not limited to:
- Auto accidents
- Birth injuries
- Boating accidents
- Burn injuries
- Bus and truck accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Construction site accidents
- Dog bites
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Wrongful death
From beginning to end, we will work to make the legal process easy for you. We will handle the brunt of the work, keeping you informed at every step of the way to ensure you are regularly consulted about the trajectory of your case. We know that a personal injury action is about more than compensation; it is about accountability and peace of mind. To make sure these goals are met, we will center your voice in your case.
Who Can File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Manchester?
Anyone injured due to the negligence of another can file a personal injury lawsuit. Winning is a different story, however. Plaintiffs (the injured party) must prove three elements of their case to be awarded compensation:
- Duty of care: This simply means that the other party had an obligation to provide you with a certain standard of care. A doctor-patient relationship is perhaps the most common example of a duty of care, but even drivers have a duty of care to each other.
- Negligence and breach of duty: When the party is negligent, such as through texting and driving, they are considered to have breached their duty of care.
- Injury and damages: You cannot sue a party for merely breaching the duty of care. You must also prove that the negligence/breach caused you to suffer an injury and certain damages, such as pain and suffering, lost wages, hospital bills, etc.
The defense (the negligent party) will most certainly fight back and attempt to disprove your allegations. To put yourself in the best position possible, work with a trusted trial attorney.
Don’t Wait to Get Started on Your Case
If you believe you have a personal injury case, it is better to take action sooner rather than later. Our lawyers at Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. offer free consultations in which clients can learn their legal rights, as well as determine whether legal action is right for them. It is our goal to ensure that every eligible personal injury plaintiff is given the opportunity to seek their full compensation.
Contact a Manchester personal injury attorney online today for a free case review. When it comes to your recovery, we won’t settle for anything less than what you deserve!