Manchester Personal Injury Attorneys
Protecting the Rights of Those Injured in New Hampshire
Has someone else’s negligence caused you injury? If so, you may have grounds for a personal injury case, which may result in financial compensation.
At Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., we know that when a negligent party hurts you, it can sting in more ways than one. For starters, you may be stuck with tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical debt, while your regular bills pile up. If you must take time off work to heal, lost wages can make it nearly impossible to stay on top of everything. That’s why our trial-ready lawyers are prepared to put their all into fighting for you.
We have 40 years of experience in protecting the rights of those wronged throughout Northern New England. No matter whether you need legal representation for a personal injury case involving a life-changing injury or a less severe injury, we will fight with your best interests at heart.
Call (603) 635-4099 to get your free consultation with a personal injury attorney in Manchester, NH. We will work to recover your full and fair compensation.
Why Choose Shaheen & Gordon, P.A.?
Our personal injury attorneys are known for recovering compensation in the millions for our clients. Not only do our clients have the support of our proven trial team, but they also have access to our vast pool of resources. This includes other highly trained experts and investigators.
Our client-focused, results-driven approach has resulted in some of the following case results:
- $1.7 million for a client who suffered severe, permanent injuries in a tractor-trailer accident;
- $1.5 million for a client severely injured in a fall from an unsafe second-floor sliding door;
- $1.05 million for a client injured after being exposed to a dangerous drug.
When you are ready to exercise your legal rights, contact our Manchester office online.
We Accept a Variety of Personal Injury Cases
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A.’s attorney team has the resources to take on personal injury cases of all sizes and scopes, including but not limited to:
- Auto accidents
- Birth injuries
- Boating accidents
- Burn injuries
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Construction site accidents
- Dog bites
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Wrongful death
From beginning to end, we will work to make the legal process easy for you. We will handle the brunt of the work, keeping you informed at every step of the way to ensure you are regularly consulted about the trajectory of your case. We know that a personal injury action is about more than compensation; it is about accountability and peace of mind. To make sure these goals are met, we will center your voice in your case.
Who Can File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Manchester?
Anyone injured due to the negligence of another can file a personal injury lawsuit. Winning is a different story, however. Plaintiffs (the injured party) must prove three elements of their case to be awarded compensation:
- Duty of care: This simply means that the other party had an obligation to provide you with a certain standard of care. A doctor-patient relationship is perhaps the most common example of a duty of care, but even drivers have a duty of care to each other.
- Negligence and breach of duty: When the party is negligent, such as through texting and driving, they are considered to have breached their duty of care.
- Injury and damages: You cannot sue a party for merely breaching the duty of care. You must also prove that the negligence/breach caused you to suffer an injury and certain damages, such as pain and suffering, lost wages, hospital bills, etc.
The defense (the negligent party) will most certainly fight back and attempt to disprove your allegations. To put yourself in the best position possible, work with a trusted trial attorney.
What Damages Can You Recover in a Personal Injury Claim in Manchester, NH?
In a personal injury claim in New Hampshire, you may be eligible to recover various types of damages if you can establish your case successfully. The potential damages you can seek include:
- Medical Expenses: Compensation for reasonable and necessary medical expenses related to your injury, such as hospitalization, surgeries, medications, rehabilitation, and therapy.
- Lost Wages: Recovery of lost income resulting from missed work due to your injury, including both past and future earnings affected by the injury.
- Pain and Suffering: Compensation for physical pain, emotional distress, mental anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life caused by the injury.
- Permanent Disability or Impairment: Compensation for the long-term or permanent disability or impairment resulting from the injury, considering its impact on your daily life, ability to work, and overall quality of life.
- Loss of Consortium: In specific cases, your spouse may be eligible to seek compensation for the loss of companionship, spousal relationship, or ability to engage in normal marital relations due to your injury.
It is important to note that New Hampshire follows a modified comparative fault system, which means that if you are found partially at fault for the accident or your injuries, your compensation may be reduced proportionately based on your degree of fault.
The best way to assess the potential value of your claim is to speak with a Manchester personal injury attorney about your case. We offer free consultations!
Don’t Wait to Get Started on Your Case
If you believe you have a personal injury case, it is better to take action sooner rather than later. Our lawyers at Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. offer free consultations in which clients can learn their legal rights, as well as determine whether legal action is right for them. It is our goal to ensure that every eligible personal injury plaintiff is given the opportunity to seek their full compensation.
Contact a Manchester personal injury attorney online today for a free case review. When it comes to your recovery, we won’t settle for anything less than what you deserve.
Real Results for Real PeopleWhen You Need to Win, We Won’t Stop Fighting for You
Trucking Accident Causing Death Settlement $15 Million
$15 Million settlement in trucking accident causing death
Wrongful Death Auto Accident $6 Million
Settlement in an auto accident that led to wrongful death.
Auto Accident Led to Wrongful Death $2.8 Million
Settlement in an auto accident that led to wrongful death.
Settlement in Wrongful Death Lawsuit $2 Million
D. Michael Noonan represented the parents of Jacob Goulet, a teen who died after being swept away in a storm drain, in a wrongful death case against the city of Nashua.
Pedestrian Run Over by Tractor Trailer Truck $1.7 Million
Pedestrian injured by tractor trailer truck making illegal U-turn received a settlement of $1,700,000.00 as compensation.
Settlement for Second-Floor Fall Victim $1.5 Million
A young man was injured in fall from unsafe second-floor sliding door received a settlement of $1,500,000.00 as compensation.
Car Strikes & Injures Motorcycle Passenger $1.25 Million
Car runs a stop sign and strikes motorcycle on which plaintiff is riding as a passenger causing serious, permanent injuries.
Motorcycle Passenger Struck by Car & Injured $1.25 Million
Woman passenger on a motorcycle injured in a car crash received $1,250,000.00 as compensation.
Motorcyclist Killed in Collision With Automobile $1.25 Million
Family receives $1,250,000.00 in compensation in wrongful death claim.
Settlement of Estate of Worker Killed by Electrocution $1.225 Million
Settlement was pieced together from four defendants, following the electrocution of a lineman for a cable construction company.
Our Clients Come First. Always.Hear from Clients Like You
“Thank you kindly for your time & efforts answering my questions at this very emotional time.”- Melody
“I would like to thank the Law Firm of Shaheen and Gordon, specifically Attorney O’Connor and Paralegal Chilton.”- Rob E.
“I wish you had been on my side in 1996, my life would have turned out significantly different.”- Theodore W.
It's Different HereOur Unique Approach to Serving Clients
Committed to Your Peace of Mind
A Record of Achievement
Connected to Our Community
Unique Legal Experience
Fearless Legal Advocacy