Rights of Injured Workers
New Hampshire Workers' Compensation Lawyers
Did you know that after an injury, you have rights? You have the right
workers' compensation in a timely manner and the right to benefits that can help you heal and
move forward. Most people are unsure of what they will be able to obtain
and how they will be able to go about receiving their benefits, but when
you work with an attorney from Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., you can rest
assured that we will fight for your workers' compensation benefits.
If your compensation gets denied, you can count on our team to help you
appeal the benefits as well. Contact Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. to speak
with an attorney right away! Your rights after an accident include:
- The right to obtain medical care by a physician that you choose
- The right to medical care being paid for
- The right to return the position you left or be provided vocational training
to help you obtain another position in the event that you cannot return
to your job
- The right to receive a portion of their paid salary as a part of the disability
benefits, both permanent and temporary
- The right to be treated with respect and dignity by physicians, care providers
There are many other rights that you are entitled to and if you feel that
your rights are being violated in any manner, it is important that you
work with an attorney to help you obtain the best available outcome for
Being injured is difficult and especially when your rights are being taken
away from you and your family. Do not hesitate to work with our team after
You deserve representation!
At our firm, we have helped countless clients receive the best available
outcomes for their cases. We pride ourselves in aggressively defending
our client's needs and upholding their rights after an accident. If
you have questions or concerns regarding your benefits after an accident,
do not hesitate to contact a workers' compensation attorney from Shaheen
& Gordon, P.A., as soon as possible. We have been able to successfully
assist our clients in receiving the representation that they deserve.
Our team of dedicated lawyers will fight for your rights! Contact the
firm today to speak with an attorney regarding your situation.
HELP US HELP YOU!
There are some important steps you can take to help us help you:
- Speak with one of our attorneys right away. As time goes by, the insurance
company may take steps to prejudice your claim, and valuable evidence
- Revisit your medical provider so any on-going complaints can be documented.
Make sure your doctor completes the Workers' Compensation Medical Form.
- When you work with your workers' comp attorney, be up front and honest
about any pre-existing medical conditions.
Workers’ Compensation Attorneys