Samantha is a member of our personal injury team and YDC Victim Compensation Group. Prior to joining Shaheen & Gordon, Heuring’s work was crucial in attaining the first maximum settlement of $1.5 million through the fund. Heuring also obtained a $1.48 million settlement and a second $1.5 million settlement through the fund. In joining Shaheen & Gordon’s YDC Victim Compensation Group, Heuring remains committed to helping victims of YDC abuse obtain the justice and compensation they deserve.
Heuring is a passionate advocate for all types of injury victims. In addition to general personal injury, Heuring also focuses her practice on employment law and civil rights matters. She believes that her role as an attorney is to help obtain “liberty and justice for all,” one client at a time. She is committed to getting the results that her clients need through the delivery of customized, client-focused representation.
Education and Career
- B.S., Central Michigan University
- J.D., University of New Hampshire, Franklin Pierce School of Law
- Associate Attorney, Douglas, Leonard & Garvey, P.C., 2019 – 2023
- Associate Attorney, Shaheen & Gordon, 2023 – present
Professional and Community Involvement
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- New Hampshire Association for Justice, Board of Governors (Merrimack County) and Legislative Committee
- American Association for Justice, Member of Civil Rights, Employment Rights and Small Firm Sections
- National Employment Lawyers Association, New Hampshire Chapter
- Regularly appears before legislature to address ongoing issues and bills relevant to New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights
Recognition and Honors
- 2019 Recipient of the UNH Faculty Award for Excellence in Labor and Employment Law
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Each case is different and case results referred to in this website are not intended to be, nor should they be understood as, a representation that equivalent results will be achieved in any given case.
Obtained first maximum, $1.5M settlement from YDC Claims Administration and Settlement Fund. Read more in the Union Leader.