New Hampshire Divorce Attorneys
Compassionate & Personalized Service for Family & Divorce Matters
Going through a divorce can be among the most turbulent times of your life. You may be feeling like you’re making impossible decisions you were never equipped to decide or are fearful for what the future will look like when this is all over. You need someone who can help you assess your situation and work toward securing your best interests during your divorce – all while remaining cognizant of the compassion you need during this time.
At Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., we know that facing divorce or another family law matter such as child custody, child support, alimony, or property division is a time fraught with strong, mixed emotions. When you’re undergoing any of these challenges, we want to be the local advocate you can count on to deliver personalized legal service with your best interests in mind. When necessary, we can call upon the expertise of our large firm’s business, tax, criminal law, and estate planning attorneys to assist our efforts. No matter what, however, we’ll be there throughout your divorce proceedings and working to help you rest assured that you receive a fair treatment.
Contact Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. online or call (888) 801-9916 if you’re facing divorce or another family matter and need an experienced New Hampshire divorce lawyer on your side.
New Hampshire is a No-Fault Divorce State
You do not need to have grounds for a divorce in New Hampshire. Some states require the party initiating the divorce to provide grounds such as adultery, abandonment, or cruelty, but this is not the case here. Divorce in New Hampshire merely needs to be based on irreconcilable differences that have broken the bonds of your marriage beyond the possibility of repair.
Our divorce attorneys in New Hampshire understand that realizing you’ve reached this point in your relationship with your spouse is emotionally challenging, but we’re here to help. Reach out to us and let us protect your interests during your divorce.
Effective Solutions for Divorce & Family Law Issues
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. is prepared to handle a wide gamut of family law matters, such as the following and more:
- Alimony: We can help you resolve disputes regarding spousal support and work towards a favorable solution for you, whether you are seeking alimony or expected to pay support monthly.
- High Net-Worth Divorce: We have extensive experience representing clients who are facing high asset divorce, including those with businesses, professional practices, real estate investments, and other significant assets at stake.
- Child Support: We can assist our clients with establishing, modifying, and enforcing child support actions to help ensure their children's financial needs are met.
- Property Division: Often a contentious issue in a divorce, we can guide clients through dividing assets in a fair and equitable manner while protecting their financial interests.
- Domestic Violence: Whether you are seeking protection as a victim of domestic violence or being accused of domestic violence, we can protect your rights.
- Prenuptial Agreements: We can assist couples with crafting marital agreements that are aligned with their goals.
- Support & Custody Modifications: If you are relocating, lost a job, or need to modify custody or support for other reasons, we can walk you through the process.
- Relocation: If you are relocating and need to modify custody or support, our family law attorneys can assist with the petition as well as resolve objections or disputes that arise.
Quality Representation from Attorneys Who Care
At Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., our divorce attorneys in New Hampshire want the best for you. That means we’re provide you with the support, information, and guidance you need to set expectations that can help you feel more comfortable with your case. We’ll also work with you to plan your case strategy and make informed decisions about how you want your interests to be protected.
Our lawyers are prepared to help you litigate your case in court or through negotiation and mediation with the opposing party in a less adversarial setting. We’re able and prepared to fight for your rights and interests with vigor and tenacity while helping you move forward with your life.
Contact Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. today or call (888) 801-9916 to begin working with an attorney as soon as possible.
Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Our Clients Come First. Always.Hear from Clients Like You
“Thank you kindly for your time & efforts answering my questions at this very emotional time.”- Melody
“I would like to thank the Law Firm of Shaheen and Gordon, specifically Attorney O’Connor and Paralegal Chilton.”- Rob E.
“I wish you had been on my side in 1996, my life would have turned out significantly different.”- Theodore W.
Real Results for Real PeopleWhen You Need to Win, We Won’t Stop Fighting
Appeal to the N.H. Supreme Court of an Interstate Child Support Case Successful Appeal
Domestic Violence Case Charges Dropped and Case Dismissed
False Accusations of Child Neglect in Child Custody Case Client Awarded Custody
Successfully Represented Father in Relocation Case Custody Won
False Accusations of Child Molestation Against Parent Dismissed
Divorce & Family Law Represented Father in Child Custody and Relocation Case
International Relocation - Family Law Case Case Won
Divorce & Family Law Termination of Parental Rights
Represented a grandparent seeking to terminate the parental rights of a parent who had abused and abandoned their child.
It's Different HereOur Unique Approach to Serving Clients
Committed to Your Peace of Mind
A Record of Achievement
Connected to Our Community
Unique Legal Experience
Fearless Legal Advocacy