New Hampshire Personal Injury Attorneys
Helping Clients Across the Country Get the Justice They Deserve
The pain you experience from an accident isn’t just physical. Sometimes an accident can cause you to endure mental or emotional anguish and be saddled with new financial obligations from medical bills or property repairs.
The attorneys at Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. understand that when someone harms you, it can hurt in more than just one way. When you believe you or someone you love is injured as a result of someone else’s negligence or wrongful act, our personal injury attorneys in New Hampshire and Maine can help.
We have experience winning settlements for less serious injuries involving neck strains and back injuries. Thanks to a vast array of legal and professional resources at our disposal, our advocacy has also been successful in more complicated and emotionally challenging cases involving paralysis, traumatic brain injury, and wrongful death.
If you or someone you care about was hurt because of negligence or a wrongful act, contact the personal attorneys in New Hampshire and Maine at Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. for help. We’ll be here for you when you need our help. Call (603) 635-4099 to reach us today.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Types of personal injury claims we can help you fight include:
- Auto Accidents: Auto accidents have become a daily occurrence on the roads and highways of America. Victims who suffer injuries in accidents caused by other drivers may be able to recover compensation through personal injury claims.
- Birth Injuries: Preventable birth injuries caused by the negligence or carelessness of physicians, nurses and other health care providers can be devastating.
- Catastrophic Injuries: Injuries that necessitate serious medical procedures or treatment or result in long-term care can be considered catastrophic injuries. Aside from severe physical damage, catastrophic injuries also have the potential to create extensive financial and emotional burdens.
- Construction Accidents: Construction sites are held to strict regulations regarding the health and safety. When sites or managers fail to promote safe working environments free from preventable harm, injured construction workers or injured bystanders can pursue legal actions.
- Motorcycle Accidents: With some of the highest injury and fatality rates, motorcycle accidents nearly always necessitate the monetary compensation that is awarded through successful personal injury claims. Unfortunately, insurance companies often do everything in their power to pay motorcycle riders as little as possible.
- Nursing Home Injuries: Nursing homes and other assisted living facilities have a legal duty to provide an acceptable level of care to residents and elderly patients. When they fail to do so as a result of neglect or abuse, victims can suffer serious physical injuries, emotional suffering, or even death. Because this legal duty exists, victims and families have the right to take legal action, hold nursing homes or care providers accountable, and seek a financial recovery of their damages.
- Trucking Accidents: Massive freight bearing machines such as 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, and tractor trailers share the roads with pedestrians, motorcycle riders, and others in passenger vehicles. Due to the disparity in size, accidents involving trucks commonly result in severe injuries that result in medical and personal complications.
- Slip and Falls: Slip, trip, and fall accidents are among the most common type of injury causing accidents that occur on another's property. When it can be proven that these accidents were caused by a property owner's negligence or failure to provide safe conditions, the owner or its insurance company can be held liable for compensating victims.
- Premises Liability: Premises owners are required by law to ensure that their facility, business or property is safe and healthy for guests and visitors. When invitees are injured as a result of their failure to meet these standards, victims can pursue legal actions against them.
Injured? Follow These Helpful Tips
- Tell your supervisor immediately – don't wait, no matter how minor you think your injury is.
- Fill out a First Report of Injury, which should be available right there at work.
- Get the names and phone numbers of all persons who witnessed the injury. Remember, if you get hurt at work, nobody needs to be at fault in order to get Workers' Compensation. You only need to show that you hurt yourself while working.
On the Road:
- If you are severely hurt in a car accident, wait for help to arrive.
- Make sure the police are contacted.
- Get the name, address, license, and insurance information from the other party.
- Get names and phone numbers of any witnesses, if possible.
- Contact your insurance carrier as soon as possible.
At a Place of Business:
- Inform the store manager or other store employees immediately.
- If you need assistance for your injuries, make sure the store contacts an ambulance for you.
- Get the names and addresses of any potential witnesses who saw the accident.
Contact Our Personal Injury Litigation Group
Working with the New Hampshire and Maine personal injury attorneys at Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. means working with a team that’s looking out for you. You can rest assured that no stone will be left unturned in your case, thanks to our skilled and highly experienced lawyers, paralegals, and legal secretaries all coming together to leverage our firm’s resources for your case.
If you’ve been injured by someone else, contact Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. to reach our experienced personal injury attorneys and discuss your matter. Call us today at (603) 635-4099 to see how we can help you increase your odds of receiving a fair and just settlement for your injuries.
“I wish you had been on my side in 1996, my life would have turned out significantly different.”- Theodore W.
“She was professional, thoughtful, and kept in constant contact throughout the litigation process.”- Tom R.
“I will and have already told anyone we know in need of a lawyer to go to Shaheen & Gordon.”- Betsy W.
Settlement in Wrongful Death Lawsuit $2 Million
D. Michael Noonan represented the parents of Jacob Goulet, a teen who died after being swept away in a storm drain, in a wrongful death case against the city of Nashua.
Pedestrian Run Over by Tractor Trailer Truck $1.7 Million
Pedestrian injured by tractor trailer truck making illegal U-turn received a settlement of $1,700,000.00 as compensation.
Settlement for Second-Floor Fall Victim $1.5 Million
A young man was injured in fall from unsafe second-floor sliding door received a settlement of $1,500,000.00 as compensation.
Motorcycle Passenger Struck by Car & Injured $1.25 Million
Woman passenger on a motorcycle injured in a car crash received $1,250,000.00 as compensation.
Motorcyclist Killed in Collision With Automobile $1.25 Million
Family receives $1,250,000.00 in compensation in wrongful death claim.
Settlement of Estate of Worker Killed by Electrocution $1.225 Million
Settlement was pieced together from four defendants, following the electrocution of a lineman for a cable construction company.
Recovered for Woman Exposed to Dangerous Drug $1.05 Million
A woman was harmed by the use of a dangerous drug received a settlement of $1,050,000.00 as compensation.
Arbitration Award for Woman Injured in Motor Vehicle Accident $1 Million
Attorney D. Michael Noonan successfully arbitrated this case for a woman seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident including serious leg injury and a mild traumatic brain injury.
Pedestrian vs. Automobile $699 Thousand
Elderly pedestrian walking on the sidewalk when an elderly female driver loses control of her vehicle driving up onto the sidewalk striking the pedestrian causing serious injuries to both legs.
Automobile vs. Tractor Trailer $550 Thousand
Tractor-trailer driving down a rural hill, Plaintiff driving up the hill on the opposite side of the road, a collision occurs near the centerline during a snow storm causing serious injuries to the Plaintiff.
Committed to Your Peace of Mind
A Record of Achievement
Connected to Our Community
Unique Legal Experience
Fearless Legal Advocacy