Stephanie Annunziata is a litigation associate with a focus on contested probate and family matters. Stephanie navigates families through conflict arising from guardianship issues, trust and probate administration, divorce and parenting issues.
Stephanie is an energetic, creative and tenacious counselor and advocate for her clients. Her experience in the probate and family law fields helps her guide clients towards swift, cost-effective resolution. Where a negotiated resolution is inappropriate, Stephanie’s litigation experience makes her a confident and capable ally in the courtroom.
Her focus on families extends to her interest in Assisted Reproduction Technology (A.R.T.) and the intersection of A.R.T. with probate and family law. In this corresponding practice, Stephanie assists intended parents to grow their families via surrogacy, gestational carriers, and adoption.
In 2018, Stephanie received the Ann N. Butenhof Award for her service to the New Hampshire Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and her contribution to the practice of elder law.
- Member of the Bar – New Hampshire
- Member of the Bar – Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- B.A., Quinnipiac University
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Guardianship Clinic and Uncontested Divorce Clinic
- Associate Attorney, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., 2016-present
Professional and Community Involvement
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, NH Board Member 2015-2019
Recognition and Awards
- Ann N Butenhof Award for contribution to the practice of elder law, NAELA
- Jacob Burns Medal, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
Resolution for Minor in Estate Case
Represented a minor beneficiary of an estate against the co-administrators. After trial, the co-administrators were required to refund the estate $25,000 and their administrative fees were disallowed, resulting in a net benefit to the beneficiary of about $40,000.