Shaheen & Gordon is proud to announce that eight of its attorneys have been selected by Super Lawyers® for recognition in 2014. As its website explains, "Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement." The vigorous selection process involves peer nominations, independent research, and evaluation of candidates by a highly credentialed panel of attorneys.
No more than 5% of the attorneys in a state are selected for inclusion as Super Lawyers®, and no more than 2.5% of the attorneys in a state may be selected for inclusion as Rising Stars. For more information, you may visit the Super Lawyers website here.
The Shaheen & Gordon attorneys selected in 2014 are:
2014 New England Super Lawyers
- William H. Shaheen, Personal Injury, General: Plaintiff (Dover office)
- Steven M. Gordon, Criminal Defense (Concord Office)
- D. Michael Noonan, Personal Injury, General: Plaintiff (Dover office)
- Lucy J. Karl, Business Litigation (Concord office)
- Randall E. Smith, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice/ Products: Plaintiff ( Saco office)
2014 New England Rising Stars
- James D. Rosenberg, Criminal Defense (Concord office)
- Timothy P. Beaupre, Worker's Compensation (Saco office)
We are proud that our attorneys have been recognized for their zealous and successful advocacy for their clients.