Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., is pleased to announce that 10 of its attorneys have been selected to the 2016 Super Lawyers® list.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The Super Lawyers list recognizes no more than five percent of attorneys in each state. The Rising Stars list, which recognizes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger and/or who have been in practice for 10 years or less, includes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state.
These attorneys have been selected to the 2016 Super Lawyers list:
- D. Michael Noonan (Listed since 2009; Dover office): Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- James D. Rosenberg (Listed since 2008; Concord office): Criminal Defense
- Lucy J. Karl (Listed since 2010; Concord office): Business Litigation
- William E. Christie (Listed 2016; Concord office): Criminal Defense
- Steven M. Gordon (Listed since 2007; Concord office): Criminal Defense
- Peter W. Schroeter (Listed since 2011; Saco office): Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Randall E. Smith (Listed since 2011; Saco office): Personal Injury – Plaintiffs
These attorneys have been selected to the Rising Star list:
- Timothy P. Beaupre (Listed since 2013; Manchester office): Worker’s Compensation
- Kara J. Dowal (Listed 2016; Concord office): Health Care
- Rachel S. Violette (Listed 2016; Saco office): Family Law
Founded in 1981, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., has earned state, regional and national accolades for its legal representation. With more than 35 lawyers practicing in a wide range of disciplines, our firm is committed to achieving results for individuals and businesses. The firm serves northern New England with offices in Concord, Dover, and Manchester, New Hampshire and Saco, Maine.