Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. is looking to hire a full-time Client Intake Manager to oversee our legal intake department. Our intake department is the first contact that potential clients have with our firm, and is essential in setting the tone of all client relationships. The Client Intake Manager is responsible for ensuring that our intake team is providing an exceptional experience during every interaction while guiding people through the intake process. In addition, the Client Intake Manager will work with each of our law practice areas to ensure that the process meets their needs and correct data is being captured.
Why Choose Shaheen & Gordon?
It’s different here. Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. is a full-service law firm with offices in Concord, Dover, Manchester, Nashua, and Peterborough, NH and Portland, ME. We’re proud to offer our clients personalized service that’s backed by the combined experience of our large legal team. Since 1981, we’ve grown to become a firm of 50+ experienced attorneys, but we’ve never stopped offering our clients the individual attention that’s allowed us–and them–to succeed.
Shaheen & Gordon is proud of the extensive benefit options that we offer to our employees. Full-time employees are eligible for:
- 401(k) + match
- Medical insurance with HRA deductible reimbursement or opt-out cash in lieu
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & Dependent care account (DCFSA)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bereavement leave
- Paid vacation days accrued on a weekly basis
- 6 paid sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Supervise and lead our team of Legal Intake Specialists
- Real time tracking and reporting of incoming calls/texts/emails
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting to the leadership team
- Work with various law practice groups to ensure correct information is being captured and continue to elevate the firm’s intake process to assure best in class processes and procedures
- Take real time calls from potential new clients
- Assist in evaluating software and tools used for intake and assist in recommendation/implementation of any new software
- Develop training processes and documents for the Legal Intake Specialists and others throughout the firm
- Preferred bilingual in English and Spanish
- 2+ years’ experience working in a customer service environment (law firm preferred)
- 2+ years in a supervisory/management position preferred
- Must have strong customer service and presentation skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and have patience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented attitude with a passion for the production of high-quality legal work for clients
- Proficiency in standard computer software, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience with NetDocuments and Centerbase is preferable but not required
Shaheen & Gordon is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws in all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, and layoff.
Shaheen & Gordon presents a pleasant, supportive, challenging, non-smoking work environment. Salary commensurate with experience, with excellent benefits including health insurance, flexible spending account, and 401(k) plan employer match.
No phone calls or agencies please.