Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. is looking to add a full-time Intake Specialist to join our team. The position will be located in our Concord, NH office in January 2024, with training to occur in our Manchester, NH office prior to moving to Concord, NH.
Our Intake Specialists are often the first point of contact with our firm and treats a 4:30pm call on Friday with the same care and compassion as one on Monday morning. Intake Specialists conduct interviews with potential new clients (PNCs) both on the phone and occasionally in person, and accurately record the information received into the appropriate database.
- Respond to live calls and emails from potential new clients and call back potential new clients
- Conduct phone and occasional in-person interviews of the potential new client to learn about their situation and provide information about the firm
- Communicate with attorneys about potential new clients and outside referrals
- Accurately record information received from potential new clients
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, with previous telephone customer service experience a plus
- Prior data entry experience helpful
- Basic skills and experience with Outlook, Word, Excel and a willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail, including spelling
- Highly organized and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- ssure client confidentiality
- Experience in a legal setting preferred, but not required. We are willing to train the right candidate
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Bilingual is preferred, but not a requirement
Shaheen & Gordon is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws in all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, and layoff.
Shaheen & Gordon presents a pleasant, supportive, challenging, non-smoking work environment. Salary commensurate with experience, with excellent benefits including health insurance, flexible spending account, and 401(k) plan employer match. Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or agencies please.