Criminal Defense Attorneys in Dover, New Hampshire
Seasoned Legal Professionals You Can Trust
Have you been charged with a crime in Dover? At Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., we know that regardless of what the charge is for—from a traffic violation to a federal crime—the deck is stacked against the accused. That’s why we devote much of our practice to defending clients in criminal court. We strive to help Dover residents confidently navigate the criminal procedure and bolster their chances of success.
Some of Shaheen & Gordon, P.A.’s criminal defense case results include the following:
- Appeal victory in favor of a client who was sued for monetary damages relating to a property transaction;
- Not guilty verdict for a client charged with burglary for allegedly entering the apartment of a college student to sexually assault her, when in reality, the alleged victim invited the client and his friend in for an after-hours party;
- Case dismissed for a client who was charged with boating law violations relating to administration of local business;
- Dropped charges for a client charged with stalking; and
- Dropped charges for a client charged with violating federal law as a public official.
These case results only scratch the surface of our proven track record of success. It is true that we cannot guarantee a favorable outcome for your case; however, our accomplished criminal defense team will give the same attention and care to your case as it does to all our firm’s cases.
Don’t put off protecting your future. Call (603) 871-4144 to book your FREE consultation with a Dover criminal defense lawyer.
The Aftermath of a Criminal Conviction
As many Americans know, a criminal conviction can have serious immediate and long-term consequences. This is true even for seemingly minor offenses, like marijuana charges. After you have paid your fine, served your prison sentence, and/or finished court-ordered community service, a criminal conviction will remain on your record. Unfortunately, this means it can impact your life for years to come.
Depending on the crime, conviction could result in the following consequences:
- Reduced employment opportunities
- Difficulty finding housing
- Social stigma and a ruined reputation
- The stripping of your right to vote and bear arms
- Listings in stigmatizing databases
A criminal case does not have to ruin your life or compromise your future. Our criminal defense lawyers will work day and night to mount a strong defense strategy for you, making sure to tailor it to your case’s unique needs.
Protecting Clients from a Variety of Criminal Charges
At Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., we are known for our skill in protecting clients from a wide variety of criminal charges, such as:
- Domestic violence
- Drug crimes
- Federal crimes
- Internet crimes
- Juvenile crimes
- Sex crimes
- Violent offenses
- White-collar crimes
If you are facing criminal charges in Dover, our attorneys are here to fight for you. We take the time to get to know each and every one of our clients, which helps us to better defend them in court. No matter the size or scope of your case, we will utilize our 40 years of experience to lessen its impact, whether that means having your charges or penalties reduced or dropped entirely.
You deserve premier legal representation so why wait? Contact Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. online today to get in touch with a Dover criminal defense attorney.