Chris Ratté has been practicing law in New Hampshire since 1998
and in Maine since 2005. His practice focuses on business law, real estate
transactions, and estate planning.
Chris helps his business clients from acquisition or startup to the final
dissolution or sale of the business, with all of the many challenges of
owning a small business in between. His business practice includes corporate
and LLC formation, contracts, commercial leases, corporate administration,
and employment law.
In his real estate practice, Chris represents buyers, sellers and lenders
of commercial and residential properties. He helps his clients with zoning
and land use issues, leases, easements, title defects, condominiums, and
boundary disputes. Chris is a licensed title insurance producer in New
Hampshire and Maine.
Lastly, Chris believes in the importance of a good estate/succession plan
for all clients, business owners, investors and families alike. Common
estate plans include wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, and healthcare
proxies and living wills. Succession plans often include partnership buy-sell/cross-purchase
agreements or stock option agreements.
- New Hampshire Bar, 1998
- United States First Circuit, 2000
- Maine Bar, 2005
Professional Associations And Memberships
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors
- Law Office of Robert V. Johnson, II, Concord, NH, 1998-1999
- Kalil & LaCount and Sentinel Title Services, Rye, NH, 1999-2006
- Ratte Law Office and Beacon Title & Escrow Services, Stratham. NH, 2007-2014
- Sklawyers, PLLC, Stratham, NH, 2014-2018
- Purchase of garden center and commercial real estate in Exeter, NH for
- Purchase of a dental office in Durham, NH for $1,240,000.
- Purchase of a hotel and commercial real estate in Old Orchard Beach, ME
- Sale of manufacturing distribution business in Barrington, NH for $7,000,000.