Applying for Social Security
Do's and Don'ts
Are you looking to receive Social Security benefits? It is important that
you work with an attorney and act quickly to ensure that you receive the
benefits that you are entitled to. There are some helpful tips which you
can follow that may provide you with the best possible outcome for your
Social Security Disability case. If you have questions or concerns regarding
your specific situation, do not hesitate to contact Shaheen & Gordon,
P.A. today and speak with an understanding disability attorney.
If you are applying for Social Security Benefits, DO:
- Apply to receive benefits as soon as you know you are temporarily or permanently disabled
- Speak with an attorney right away
- Seek medical attention right away and let the providers know you are applying
- Record and keep track of all medical conditions including doctor's
records and prescriptions
Do NOT do any of the following:
- Do not delay seeking medical attention for your accident and injuries
- Do not assume that the Social Security office has your best interests in mind
- Do not assume that you are not eligible to receive benefits
- Do not leave out any details or symptoms when consulting with a doctor
You need to work with Shaheen & Gordon, P.A.!
Our dedicated team of professional lawyers and trial litigators is not
afraid to take your case to court. The team of dedicated lawyers at our
firm will help you navigate all the laws and New Hampshire regulations
regarding Social Security and applying for benefits. If you face an appeal,
you can guarantee that our team will help you fight for your Social Security
and work to help you obtain what you are owed.
Contact the team at Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. today and schedule an appointment
to speak with a Social Security lawyer.
Social Security Disability Attorneys