Medicare and Medicaid
Who is eligible?
Medicare and Medicaid are two services provided health services to individuals that are unable to obtain benefits on their own. If you are interested in applying for one of these beneficial programs or have questions regarding your eligibility, it is important that you work with an attorney from Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. Our team of dedicated legal professionals will aggressively fight to help you obtain the benefits that you deserve.
Medicare is a service provided to elderly individuals aged 65 and older. This is a federally funded program that is covered under Social Security benefits and provides multiple benefits such as:
- Part A of Medicare includes hospital insurance which helps pay for hospital stays and all that they encompass, including meals, testing and rooms
- Part B is known as supplementary medical insurance that pays for a number of services including doctor and hospital visits, dialysis, x-rays and tests, chemotherapy and ocular correction among many other services
- Medicare Part C can allow individuals to choose custom plans and medical providers that work best with their situation
- Medicare Part D can be provided to individuals through private insurance companies and does come at a monetary cost
Low-income families and financially strapped individuals may be eligible to receive Medicaid benefits. These benefits are provided through the state and include the following services:
- Hospital visits and doctor's visits
- Family planning and birth control services including midwifery
- Medical supplies and hospice services
- Rural health clinics
- X-rays and lab work
Attorney for SSD Benefits in New Hampshire
If you are interested in obtaining any of the services provided by the state of New Hampshire or the federal government, it is recommended that you contact an attorney before starting the application process. By working with our team, we can help you decipher all medical rules and regulations as well the local and federal laws.
Contact Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. to speak with a Social Security disability lawyer and discuss your situation today!
Retroactive Award of Benefits From the Social Security Disability Insurance Program $66 Thousand
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. assisted an individual before the Social Security Administration after the client suffered a heart attack and experienced ongoing heart problems and anxiety.
Committed to Your Peace of Mind
A Record of Achievement
Connected to Our Community
Unique Legal Experience
Fearless Legal Advocacy