Manchester Truck Accident Lawyers
Recovering Truck Crash Victims’ Rightful Compensation
Truck accidents can happen in the blink of an eye, leading to massive pileups on the road and severe or fatal injury to those involved.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident, you may feel at a loss as to what to do next. With bills stacking up, many people in this position find it nearly impossible to take the time they need to heal. Often, it feels like a double punch to the chest knowing that a negligent party injured you and expects you to foot the bill.
At Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., we are proud to represent truck accident victims in their personal injury claims against these negligent parties. Whether you are going up against a trucker, everyday commuter, trucking company, truck parts manufacturer, or the like, we will work to get you the answers and compensation you deserve through a civil lawsuit. You could be compensated for the full amount of your damages, such as medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
A Cut Above the Rest
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. is recognized as a premier Northern New England law firm, with over 40 lawyers and support staff. Our unparalleled legal services have resulted in millions of dollars won for truck accident victims.
For example, our team successfully recovered $1.7 million in compensation for a client injured when a tractor-trailer truck made an illegal U-turn. The truck struck the client while she was walking and, thus, caused her to sustain serious and lifelong injuries.
No firm can guarantee a win, but we can guarantee that we will do everything in our power to get you the best results possible. We have done just that for countless clients over the past 40 years.
To schedule your free consultation, send an online message to a Manchester truck accident lawyer today.
Who Can File a Truck Accident Lawsuit in Manchester?
Anyone injured due to the negligence of another has a right to file a lawsuit against the negligent party. They may seek compensation for any damages related to that negligence.
A few common examples of negligence that may be considered grounds for a claim include:
- Speeding or driving aggressively
- Making unsafe turns or lane changes
- Attempting to pass when it isn’t safe
- Drunk and impaired driving
- Fatigued/drowsy driving, especially due to overwork
- Driving a truck with defective parts or in poor maintenance
- Transporting too much cargo for a truck’s weight limit
In many cases, the trucking company will be held liable for negligence on the parts of their employees/truck drivers. This is because employers are obligated to make sure that they hire competent employees and to provide them with the training they need to do their jobs safely.
There are some cases, however, in which the truck driver, another employee, or a truck parts manufacturer may be liable for your damages. It is best to consult a truck accident lawyer to determine which party will be considered liable in the law’s eyes.
What If I’m Partially At Fault for the Truck Accident?
New Hampshire follows a contributory negligence rule, meaning that victims who are partially at fault for an accident can still sue the other party. Your compensation will be reduced accordingly.
For instance, if you suffered $10,000 in damages but are considered 10% at fault because you were speeding, then you will be compensated for the remaining 90% of your damages (or $9,000).
Injured? Call a Manchester Truck Accident Attorney!
At Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., we accept truck accident cases involving severe injuries, such as:
- Second- and third-degree burns
- Deep cuts and lacerations
- Broken/fractured bones
- Head injuries
- Brain trauma
- Neck and back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
We also advocate for those who have lost their loved ones in truck accidents.
No matter how complex or nuanced your case may be, our compassionate attorneys want to help. We will use our vast resources and decades of experience to further strengthen your case’s strong points, while also minimizing any weak spots. We’ll work to maximize your compensation, as we have for countless clients in Manchester.
Call (603) 635-4099 to get in touch with a truck accident attorney in Manchester — your consultation is free!