Applying for Social Security
Do's and Don'ts
Are you looking to receive Social Security benefits? It is important that you work with an attorney and act quickly to ensure that you receive the benefits that you are entitled to. There are some helpful tips which you can follow that may provide you with the best possible outcome for your Social Security Disability case.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your specific situation, do not hesitate to contact Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. today and speak with an understanding disability attorney.
If you are applying for Social Security Benefits, DO:
- Apply to receive benefits as soon as you know you are temporarily or permanently disabled
- Speak with an attorney right away
- Seek medical attention right away and let the providers know you are applying for benefits
- Record and keep track of all medical conditions including doctor's records and prescriptions
Do NOT do any of the following:
- Do not delay seeking medical attention for your accident and injuries
- Do not assume that the Social Security office has your best interests in mind
- Do not assume that you are not eligible to receive benefits
- Do not leave out any details or symptoms when consulting with a doctor
You need to work with Shaheen & Gordon, P.A.!
Our dedicated team of professional lawyers and trial litigators is not afraid to take your case to court. The team of dedicated lawyers at our firm will help you navigate all the laws and New Hampshire regulations regarding Social Security and applying for benefits. If you face an appeal, you can guarantee that our team will help you fight for your Social Security and work to help you obtain what you are owed.
Contact the team at Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. today and schedule an appointment to speak with a Social Security lawyer.
Retroactive Award of Benefits From the Social Security Disability Insurance Program $66 Thousand
Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. assisted an individual before the Social Security Administration after the client suffered a heart attack and experienced ongoing heart problems and anxiety.
Committed to Your Peace of Mind
A Record of Achievement
Connected to Our Community
Unique Legal Experience
Fearless Legal Advocacy