Call Us Today
Full-Service Legal Advocacy….It’s Different Here.

I Was Arrested for DWI While Visiting New Hampshire

What can you do if you were arrested for driving while intoxicated (DWI) while visiting New Hampshire? If you are arrested for DWI in this state, then your case will be handled in the jurisdiction of your arrest. This can pose a problem for you, as you likely have a life to carry on with in another state. In many cases, Shaheen & Gordon's NH DWI attorneys are able to handle cases for clients even when the client is not present. If at all possible, our firm will help you return home while we handle your DWI.

An added benefit to our firm is that we not only represent clients in New Hampshire, but clients throughout Northern New England. Many of our attorneys are also licensed to practice in neighbor states such as Massachusetts and Maine. If you are a resident of New Hampshire who has been arrested for drunk driving in a neighbor state, then our firm's DWI lawyers can travel to where your arrest took place to handle your case.

If you are convicted for DWI in another state, the administrative suspension affects your ability to drive in any state, not just the state of your arrest or the state in which you are licensed. Our firm can help those who have incurred out-of-state DWI arrests keep their license if at all possible. We understand that losing your license has a significant impact on your day-to-day life, which is why these cases should be handled with the utmost care.

Call Shaheen & Gordon today. We will evaluate your case and provide you with the legal counsel you need to tackle your driving while intoxicated charge. Whether you are a New Hampshire resident who was arrested in another state or you are a resident of a neighbor state who was arrested in New Hampshire, you can request a free consultation by calling us today!